Following national guidance, we are open and here to help anyone who may be in need of our services. We are currently offering appointments either by telephone, through online video consultations or face to face (please note we have limited face to face availability. These appointments will be carried out in line with our COVID-19 guidelines). For advice on coping with COVID-19, please read our advice page here.


GP / Health Care Professional Referral form

TALKWORKS is a free, confidential, NHS talking therapy service, part of IAPT (Improving Access to Psychological Therapies). We are here to help anyone who may be experiencing a common mental health problem such as stress, anxiety, depression or insomnia. We offer a range of talking therapy options and treatment to help anyone over the age of 18, living in Devon (excluding Plymouth) get back on track.

If you are GP or healthcare professional with a patient that you feel may benefit from our services, you can, with their knowledge and consent, refer them to TALKWORKS by filling out the form below. A member of our team will then be in touch with the patient to arrange an initial assessment with one of our clinicians.